Having problems with your dropbox doing a “downloading file list” for long periods of time? Try this…
- Close Dropbox application
- Clear Cache (You figure Dropbox would make it easier to do then manually) Where is your cache you say? Like I F’in did and had to spend time searching can be found here:
C:\Users"Your Computer Name”\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\cacheFor Windows OR
- Delete everything in the cache folder contents not cache folder itself.
- I always reboot but don’t know if you need too
- Start Dropbox and Launch Dropbox preferences and unlink your computer then link your computer back.
Found it here: https://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?id=14997#post-138270
Step 5 got a little screwy for me, it crashed the program a couple of times before really taking.
Once it did, though, it cleared up the problem.